For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "ALIEN"

Nice, look forward to seeing more

I really liked this! Felt like I was in the party.

that's actually really deep, how you showed what a stereotypical party would be like, with the secret gay couple, the stoners, the artists, the gamers, the loners, and then as the main character that one person that just can't fit in any group that's in the party. really good video, really good audio, really good voice acting, everything was just awesome overall.

I wonder what that ending meant... Really awesome short!

Jėga. Labai patiko istorija, perteikia labai pažįstamą jausmą (deja), ypač ta vieta su kalkuliatorium :D. Nupiešta ir suanimuota kaip visada puikiai, fonai nerealūs. Idealiai parinktos spalvos. Būtų labai įdomu sužinoti, kuom profesionaliai gyvenime užsiimi?

DeadFlyFromMoon responds:

Sodinu medžius. Čia tik hobis mano :D Labai ačiū už nuomonę. Smagu, kad patiko.