Reviews for "ALIEN"

Not feeling like you belong to any group is a blessing and a curse

DeadFlyFromMoon responds:

Yes. I know that feeling :D

Absolutely brutal (in a good way)

I really identified myself here...

my dumbass thought it was spelled AUEN when i saw the thumbnail till i saw the word ALIEN. also awesome job with the animation.

DeadFlyFromMoon responds:

Thanks man.

I see what you did here. I didn't give it a five because... I dunno, maybe there is some animation aspects that could be streamlined into something more emotionally direct. BUT, I see what you did here.

I respect your direction though for sure. Artistic introversion of drug culture exposing the subculture some humans subject themselves too out of depravity and loneliness and any number of things. Essentially a seedy misdirection of a person which in many respects isn't entirely negative but may lead to worse things.

You don't see that as much in this day and if you do they're usually naturally degenerative.

and other things, great work good job