For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Fun With Flags"

Quite educational, though I knew most of the flags anyway.

Not bad, but you wrongly stated that the Vatican City is not a country.

This is the best quiz game I have seen. The UI is great, it isn't buggy, and it is really enjoyable to play. The only thing that is wrong with this game is how little content there is, it takes about 3-6 minutes to get through it.

Happy Pixel Day yet again! I did pretty well. I wasn't expecting to see Sheldon. I don't read the author comments, okay? I know a fair amount about flags. I admit I'm not that familiar with South America and Africa.

They're the continents that have the fewest world powers. Africa, especially. The graphics were pretty good. Sometimes there's background events that hint at it. Yeah, I liked that.

israel. nice