Reviews for "Fun With Flags"

esta muy educativo

Very educative!

LOVEY game....I only missed 2 of the bonus answers, which are disputable. (Vatican City is an independent country, but Puerto Rico is not)

But other than that, this budding vexilloligist had a fantastic time!

funny game!

I gotta say, I'm not even familiar with Big Bang Theory or anything like that, but I still had a lot of fun with flags! Even though I didn't catch the references, your games are always so lively and filled with quirkiness and tons of details that really elevates the game to greater heights! This trivia game puts many other trivia games to shame! My only critique is that it would be nice to see what the right answer was if you get something wrong.