For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 54 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 5"

I love this game! \,,/, ^-^ ,\,,/

I remember in 2013 I was surfing the pages of NEWGROUNDS. I always liked to watch and play on the pages of the highest classics, which made it possible to get acquainted with everything here in a couple of years. But then my interest was aroused by the game, which was in third place - so I got acquainted with EB F3.

And now after 7 years, I played part 4, which was able to tighten me decently, and I'm still trying to get all the achievements there, as it was already in the third.

But after playing on STEAM in the fifth part, I realized that during this decade, our dear Matt received experience and with each release of his games and creations were better than the previous ones.

I want to thank you for your talent, that you one of the people of this site that influenced my vision of the world, animation and video games.

With love and great respect
Nikita Vlasov- AKA. MontyKlown

very good game

shit nigga this is nostalgic as fuck

The last hurrah before Flash gets outlawed. Never really played this series before but can absolutely see why it's so well regarded Flash circles. It's all the best parts of JRPGs rolled into one: awesome combat, cool music, intense boss fights.