Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 5"

and to my favorites, i didn't even yet played the game yet i know this artist.

Finally made a Newgrounds account just to say I'm proud of you Matt for making my childhood and everyone else's too with another fantastic installment! The gameplay gets better than ever and while the cooldowns for abilities instead of a traditional MP bar took a bit to get used to? I'm still proud to be a long time fan of yours and keep up the good work in all that you do, Matt!

One last note, love your artstyle. Its one of the things that inspired me to make my own stuff throughout college

Very impressive game! I haven't made it that far yet, but I'm loving the polished feel it has to everything! Very nice graphics, animations, music (though no battle theme except for bosses, cmon!) and so on: basically, it's solid on all fronts, and it doesn't stop there as it has lots of little touches and details hidden around that gives it a lot of heart and character. I usually don't like turn-based battles as I think there should have something added to them like timed-button presses in the Mario RPGs, but something about the battles in this game felt good nonetheless, so kudos on that!

this game is amazing the story is great so far the dialouge is hilarius this is my first time playing one of your games and im glad to say its amazing the grapicts are also great the whole game is pretty good im excited to play more of your games

One of the best RPGs I've played in a very long time. Keep up the good work. EBF4 has the best soundtrack while this game is the best one.