For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 5"

I wasn't even expecting an Epic Battle Fantasy 5. Obviously this one also gets a 5 stars. Clearly there are hours of content to be had here for the player and a huge amount of work involved from the authors.

After EBF4, did all the characters get amnesia? Or else why is it they don't recognize each other and have to fight each other again?

Not sure if I like the "gotta catch 'em all" aspect introduced to this game or not, but that is a new one, rather than just filling the bestiary with foe info.

And obviously I'm playing this game on Epic because you should always play Epic games on Epic.

--edit--

All medals stopped working as of one day ago. What gives? You really should have the game re-submit medals when the user goes to the main menu and clicks on medals, and then clicks on any earned medal that's not on their profile.

A bit annoying to go through a very long game like this, and then be cheated out of the medals in the end.

--edit2--

Seems the medals problem was on Newgrounds end, as somehow all Flash games were essentially broken medals games for a couple days there, and got fixed today.

For anyone who was cheated out of medals, reload the game, go to the main menu, click medals, then click each individual medal you have in-game but not on-profile.

It is a worthy successor to the Epic Battle Fantasy franchise! I've played all of them, and this is the most epic of all the battle fantasies so far.

Love the game, sadly some of the medals on New grounds aren't popping for me. Determination, Golden God, Secret World, probably a few others. I'm not sure where to kill the hydras either. Can they be fought again? Because I was switching between easy and epic mode in order to quickly get all the medals and hopefully did not permanently miss one of them.

matt-likes-swords responds:

You can click on medals to re-send them to Newgrounds.
But some boss medals are missable, yes.

Amazing game and game series. I want to try pick out a flaw but I simply can't... Maybe that grave stone that says EBF6 is buried there..

The chosen one has returned to us! And they bring the glorious games of yore to the dark depths of this day!

Oh btw thank you for putting in a way to change the overworld party member. Not sure if you had that back in 4 since I still have to play it even though I bought it. Definitely will buy this once I have money.