For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 75 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 5"

Welp I guess it's time to replay all the games now.

It has a phenomenal soundtrack and excellent gameplay.
I love it!

I bought on steam when it launched, I hope players of the newer generation find there way to new grounds and revel in probably now what is one of thee best RPGS on the whole site and possibly most fleshed out games here. The capturing system is great, the humor is on point, and the game is like the FF6 of new grounds.

I don't give five stars to a game unless it's as good as EBF3. Of course, this is better than EBF3, but top tier is top tier. I do appreciate all the banter in the game, and the references to other games or culture war memes. I did not find the secret soundboard. Will play again.

I've played your games since the first EBF and they were always top quality, thanks Matt!

I hope that the sixth one will be mobile as well ;)