Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Scrap Memories - Chapter One"

Really intriguing, I love the fluidity of the game and the captivating environment that surrounds it.

Thanks so much!

Im just confused.

BigBossErndog responds:

Hi, can you pm me? I'd like to know why you're confused. It could really help me out, thanks.

Love the graphics and feel of the game - great job! Any hint on the secret medals? ;)

i love the game but it's been taking me forever to try and beat the Apatite and Im having trouble defeating it ;-;

BigBossErndog responds:

Don't worry, it seems a lot of people are having trouble with it and I might have geared it towards a very specific play style. Just remember it can only attack diagonally, and it cannot move diagonally. So there are safe spots, and you can move in close to attack as long as you aren't diagonal from it. It will try to run away from you, so try and trap it in a corner where you've got a chance to hit it. I'm reworking the Appetite for future games. Thanks for playing :)

This took a turn for the dark. How can i beat appetite? Am i supposed to search the bins for heals?
Edit : Thx, i really needed that. :3
Edit: The only problem is the badgers. . .but they close the distance before i can hit them twice.

BigBossErndog responds:

It's definitely possible (albeit, perhaps too hard that I might change it in the future). Try and push him into the top left around the tree, or the narrow passage top right, and get it with some rubber bands. And yup, there's more weapons and heals in the bins. :)