Reviews for "Price for Freedom: Terry"

Very nice art and story soundtrack is perfect! I never see a game like this before

always loved this game! i was so happy to see this uploaded lol

Unfortunately this won't work in firefox, chrome or even MS edge. Won't load in fire fox, in chrome it seems to be clicking every button at once, switching to the menu and game saved is spammed down the screen. In edge it mostly works but a lot of parts are broken: the cursor does not load and the animations have parts missing which results in a really creepy blowjob from a faceless girl.

TeamDeadDeer responds:

Sorry to hear that, although faceless blowjob sounds fun. All I can suggest is to try the Windows version of the game.

looks interesting. is it just the brothel in the newgrounds version with 3 scenes or am i missing something?

TeamDeadDeer responds:

Yes, this is only the brothel. We used to post the whole game here, but now days it is way too big to fit within Newgrounds size limit. Older full versions are still available here tho.

Really only reason for 4.5-starring is the small font and performance drops during animations, esp. UI anims. Didn't try the download version but I'm sure that one behaves nicely. Great writing and nice animated scenes, although some very visible clipping appears sometimes! Keep going ❤

TeamDeadDeer responds:

If you have some time, could you hit us on our discord with the clipping you spotted?