Reviews for "Eamonn Holmes Gives Birth To A Swan"

Why do I do this to myself? I mean, the thing you are about to watch is clearly stated in the title... I guess you've been warned if you thought maybe something else was going to happen.

They do grow up too fast though.

Why...Why is this a thing? Why does it exist? What foul demon compelled you to bring this into being?

Flawless

11 years of radio silence from this single profile has culminated in this masterpiece

If I give you five stars can you promise me I can see my family again? This isn’t a joke this is a plea for help for the love of god stop laughing he kidnapped my wife and son and is threatening their lives. I HAVE TO DO THIS