Reviews for "Dungeon Tail v0.07"

Good so far. Skip text button would be nice. Personally dont like fatties, so didnt like that much about the girl. Adah seems interesting. Voice is.. kinda meh. Not sure if male voice is needed at all.
Think im gonna wait for new versions of the game

I have a problem,when I press New Game,it's broken.

OmegaOzone responds:

How so? You may just have to wait a bit since the game is loading a lot of game data at that point. If you're getting an error message, try closing other tabs and clearing your browser cache. Your browser may be running out of ram and causing it to crash.

This is grate
Verry well drawn
Animations are smooth
The dialogue dosnt meke me want to kill myself
Overall its pretty good
Tho idk if its cuz of my PC or not but the game is RLY laggy

OmegaOzone responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately, the game is pretty demanding to run in browser due to the high def art and animations. Try to close other tabs and clear your browser cache. That should help performance somewhat.

the game is solid, the voice acting is decent, and i like the art style. i am only giving you a lower score due to the fact my PC almost crashed twice when trying to start a new game. of course i don't know if it was on your end or mine.

OmegaOzone responds:

Yep, unfortunately the game is pretty demanding to run in browser due to the high def art and animations. Try to close other tabs and clear your browser cache. That should help performance somewhat. Thanks for the feedback!

Great! cant wait for more