Reviews for "9 Life Party"

It's a great game with a great concept, but it ends so quickly it feels like little but a proof of concept. Also, I don't feel that the abilities of the different cats were explained very well; it took me longer than I would've liked to figure out how to use the "longjump cat".

This is a pretty good game. The different varieties of cats make this an interesting twist on the puzzle platforming formula, and it's nothing like anything I've seen before. The graphics on the game were adorable and vibrant; it even set the mood for the game, so good job to Andy. The music also fits the mood, which I found to be pretty decent. However, the biggest flaw of this game is that there's no camera control. It makes it hard to beat the second level, which I can't do. It's also pretty short according to other reviews, which is a shame. The parts of the game I was able to play showed this game has a lot of potential, and it would be great if this was more fleshed out, because I love this! If you're able to, can you make a deluxe version of this that includes more levels and camera control?

Good game, but I wish it was longer. I also liked how each cat had their own ability.

Cute little game! I think having to utilize your limited roster of cats, each with their own unique skills, to build a way through the level, is a pretty cool concept. Unfortunately, it feels like it doesn't fully utilize the concept to the fullest, as it both gets hard and ends very quickly. Also there are some slight control annoyances, such as the flying carpet cat drifting to the side despite letting go of the movement keys. I'd love to see more interesting levels to go through; you can't leave me hanging like this, haha!

i like the consept but the game is (almost) impossible