Reviews for "9 Life Party"

I can't even pass level 2, but still a relly cute game

Really Unique !

A fun game, but very under-explored. There is very little sense of advancement or mastery of a concept as each new level is more focused on introducing new mechanics than testing mastery of old ones. I'm certain this is because it's a jam game, but I'd like to see the concepts fleshed out more as you would in a larger puzzle game. This feels more like the first world in a larger game than a finished product.

It's a great game with a great concept, but it ends so quickly it feels like little but a proof of concept. Also, I don't feel that the abilities of the different cats were explained very well; it took me longer than I would've liked to figure out how to use the "longjump cat".

Good game, but I wish it was longer. I also liked how each cat had their own ability.