Reviews for "Just Slide 2"

Great logic game! You have twisted my mind for sure! I made it up to Level 13 when I got my little guy stuck bouncing between the two black portal balls! Fun! How many levels in all? Thank you for creating this game! Well done!

1/11/2020 ETA: I just completed all 25 levels! This is a great logic game and really gets the little grey cells fired up! Well done! :)

Thanks for playing :)
The game has 25 levels and has fired up my grey cells too.

I love this game and the new mechanics!

Glad you enjoyed :)

Wow!! What a game! Frustrating but that's what makes ya think...this took me a solid 2 hours to finish all 25 levels. At first you don't succeed, try again! I see there is a Just Slide...I played this Just Slide 2 first....looks like I need to beat the prequal now!

AdityaChaudhary responds:

Glad you enjoyed the game :)

It's nice but hard

Harder than Expected!

This game looks pretty nice. I’m on a mobile however, and I suggest you make the screen smaller cause I can’t do that.

Overall, looks nice and fun, but slightly unplayable on mobile devices.

-str-