Reviews for "Just Slide 2"

Very nice! I was initially thrown off since it seemed the same as Just Slide 1, but I feel like this game has improved in the puzzle design and introduced a lot of cool new mechanics as well to make it even better than before! Still satisfying as ever to paint the levels, as it has a really addictive quality to it.

AdityaChaudhary responds:

Hope you enjoyed playing :)

Really solid game! The introduction of each new feature is simple/clever enough to understand, but still requires a lot of thought before moving. Would love to place this on mobile!

Thank you. I would look further if I could publish it on Play Store

Wow!! What a game! Frustrating but that's what makes ya think...this took me a solid 2 hours to finish all 25 levels. At first you don't succeed, try again! I see there is a Just Slide...I played this Just Slide 2 first....looks like I need to beat the prequal now!

AdityaChaudhary responds:

Glad you enjoyed the game :)

Oddly addictive game! Main knocks i have against it is that it crashes my browser sometimes and a couple puzzles require you to make a specific move at the beginning to be winnable

Very satisfying to play. The music is nice and catchy, and looped well so it doesn't feel like it gets old. The tileset used is also nice to look at.

Main drawback are the UI elements which clash a bit with each other in terms of style. There's also some aliasing going on with some of the text, and blurriness probably from being scaled. Just some anti-aliased text would go a long way to make the UI more pleasant. The rest of the game is enjoyable if you look past the UI though :)

AdityaChaudhary responds:

Glad you enjoyed the game :)