Reviews for "NH22 - Suspended Animation"

yeaahhh

one of my favs ... great sounds in this one , ta the beginning the note changes in the harmony kinda just jump out at you donno if thats the approach you were going for i just think it could be smoother.... love the fast rifts with the piano but some of the chord movements seem a lil ackward but not bad or anything

weird

2.75? come on that's kinda bs, anyways I think your songs'll start getting more attention soon

Excellent!

The piano in this song is almost perfect, and the drum beats really back it up well. Thank you for creating this song, I can't say anything other than it is awesome.

NightHawk22 responds:

Thanks for the positive re-enforcement! some people didn't like this song much, but it's good to know I didn't waste time to make it!
thanks
NightHawk22

nice!

I like this one its deffinetly going in my favorites but i still think sun and moon is better. All in all it pretty good! im waiting for the next song and good job!

...