Reviews for "NH22 - Suspended Animation"

A Masterpiece!

I am trulry impressed by all of your work. This piece in paticular. The feel of the piano mixing with the drum made my heart stop. So original, and yet it has a clasic feel. Like it belongs that way. I continue to enjoy your work, and I hope to see more in the future. I tip my hat to you, keep up the amazing work.

NightHawk22 responds:

thank you for the wonderful complements. im glad you enjoy my music. And, i did feel like not as many people liked this song, but i really loved it as well. so i finally found someone with and equal enthusiasm for it.
NightHawk22

Wow. just...beautiful.

Pharoah103090 is right. this is beautiful at least. It gave me the sensation of...looking at the stars at night. amazing!

DUDE!!

EPIC SUCCESS!!!! holy fucking crap that was awesome and so were the other half i listened to man dude u rival that of paragonX9 and chronamut dude keep up the work and ull surpass them!!!

right about the stars

this could go as a space ambience song. And 4 those of u who know. i would have to say "my gosh, its fulla stars!!"
(|^^|)

i give you a 10 based on those keys =)

i listened to this song thinking to myself "oh geez...not another FL song!" but then i was like "no, you know what? forget it! i'm gonna listen to the whole thing cuz i know it would be a douche move not to." and you know what? i'm so glad i listened to this song. it's really epic in many ways, and i can tell, even though it IS FL Studio that you used, that there was a hell of a lot of talent put into this thing. the main thing that got me were the keys that started up around 2:26, which are just badass, even if it's FL Keys. excellent, excellent stuff =) the only recommendation for the future is to make your stuff sound less and less like you just threw clips together from the generic WAV files offered by FL Studio. but as far as talent goes, you are at the top! i only wish my stuff could achieve the heights your stuff does.
10/10