Reviews for "NH22 - Suspended Animation"

Excellent!

The piano in this song is almost perfect, and the drum beats really back it up well. Thank you for creating this song, I can't say anything other than it is awesome.

NightHawk22 responds:

Thanks for the positive re-enforcement! some people didn't like this song much, but it's good to know I didn't waste time to make it!
thanks
NightHawk22

weird

2.75? come on that's kinda bs, anyways I think your songs'll start getting more attention soon

yeaahhh

one of my favs ... great sounds in this one , ta the beginning the note changes in the harmony kinda just jump out at you donno if thats the approach you were going for i just think it could be smoother.... love the fast rifts with the piano but some of the chord movements seem a lil ackward but not bad or anything