Reviews for "NH22 - Suspended Animation"

nice!

I like this one its deffinetly going in my favorites but i still think sun and moon is better. All in all it pretty good! im waiting for the next song and good job!

Nice and calm

with a hint of underlying excitment. In My Nighthawk folder it goes!

A Masterpiece!

I am trulry impressed by all of your work. This piece in paticular. The feel of the piano mixing with the drum made my heart stop. So original, and yet it has a clasic feel. Like it belongs that way. I continue to enjoy your work, and I hope to see more in the future. I tip my hat to you, keep up the amazing work.

NightHawk22 responds:

thank you for the wonderful complements. im glad you enjoy my music. And, i did feel like not as many people liked this song, but i really loved it as well. so i finally found someone with and equal enthusiasm for it.
NightHawk22

AWESOME

very intersting peice, I have loved techno for the longest time now, I've heard almost every song that concists of pianos for techno and this I would have to say is the best peice I have ever encountered, plz, do some more, maybe with some other instruments, guitar perhaps, or something like that. I'll be back to listen to all the rest of your songs another time, till then keep it up, hope one day they all go Gold track. Keep it up. AWESOME peice again.

NightHawk22 responds:

Thanks man, i'll try to incorporate a guitar into one of my songs, but I'm not as good with guitar.
NightHawk22

Alright...

This is good, but it lacks originality. I know your pianos are good, but I recognize almost EVERYTHING else is premade FL loops and I can hear that Slayer. I've been producing for 3 years now and I can notice the diversity, the synths, the loops, everything. I like it, but again, ORIGINALITY is the key to a good song. All your other songs are original, but this one just has a lackluster personality. If you made it original, I would have liked this a lot better. 7/10 and 4/5 from me. Keep it up! You're improving!