Reviews for "NH22 - Suspended Animation"

right about the stars

this could go as a space ambience song. And 4 those of u who know. i would have to say "my gosh, its fulla stars!!"
(|^^|)

Hmm...

I'm not sure how I like this one. I think the piano is really good, but some of the drums and such don't fit. I think a more synth based beat would have done better.

Wish I had an 11 to give =(

Dude your a GENIUS!!!

DUDE!!

EPIC SUCCESS!!!! holy fucking crap that was awesome and so were the other half i listened to man dude u rival that of paragonX9 and chronamut dude keep up the work and ull surpass them!!!

Wow. just...beautiful.

Pharoah103090 is right. this is beautiful at least. It gave me the sensation of...looking at the stars at night. amazing!