Reviews for "NH22 - Suspended Animation"

Good for Techno ears

Good song for techno junkies but i don't know about any one else liking it.
I myself don't Dislike it but it's not my favorite song. I would Also like to Note it is not jumpy like Other Songs (yes, I'm targeting you Blinder) which can interrupt the flow of a song

The skill 10/10
the appel 9.3/10
Final 9.4
all grammer mishaps should be excused

Great start to finish

you got something going on with the techno and piano and great drumming

Great

Very well done. for me it is super
gives your music for 10

i give you a 10 based on those keys =)

i listened to this song thinking to myself "oh geez...not another FL song!" but then i was like "no, you know what? forget it! i'm gonna listen to the whole thing cuz i know it would be a douche move not to." and you know what? i'm so glad i listened to this song. it's really epic in many ways, and i can tell, even though it IS FL Studio that you used, that there was a hell of a lot of talent put into this thing. the main thing that got me were the keys that started up around 2:26, which are just badass, even if it's FL Keys. excellent, excellent stuff =) the only recommendation for the future is to make your stuff sound less and less like you just threw clips together from the generic WAV files offered by FL Studio. but as far as talent goes, you are at the top! i only wish my stuff could achieve the heights your stuff does.
10/10
5/5

Great

Great one. Would like to use it in one of my games.