Reviews for "Dying In Dungeon"

Death target mechanic made for some fun moments. Gameplay is smooth.

There should be a Seppuku option.
Somehow I managed to dash into the wall and then couldn't exit the room anymore :-(

Thoof responds:

Oof, I'll have to fix that at some point. Thanks for the feedback :)

Cool idea and well executed.

kinda good

Yeah not a bad lil game. I liked the levelling up, the unique concept of havnig to die a specific way to keep your gems. I found out the hard way and got killed by melle when i was meant to die by traps lol.
The graphics and animations were great, the music lacked a bit and kinda made things a bit boring. It felt like pause or menu screen music. I preferred the initial ambient kinda sounds you had before the dungeon music.

I played about 4 rounds before having enough but fully upgraded my sword and bow. I felt like the fully upgraded bow was the same as the level 2 bow tbh.