Reviews for "Dying In Dungeon"

this is a very good arcade game, needs a little more polish(like the difererence between magic and no magic enemies, and the boxes)

Thoof responds:

By magic enemies I assume you mean the harder versions of the normal enemies? I may have made them a little too difficult by comparison, yeah :)

What do the boxes need? And thanks for the feedback!

Is this Dark Souls?

Really fun idea, and good execution. Has just enough graphical fidelity and complexity to convey your idea. It's solid construction on a simple, solid premise. If you wanted to do more with it in the future, perhaps try adding a more clear long-term objective, or maybe some more options at the start of the game? Just an idea. Great job!

very very fun.

Got all the upgrades. No real reason to die in the requested manner at that point. Maybe include some sort of final boss if you can survive long enough? I never found out if there was an enemy change after the bronze hammer guys, so I may just be dumb. Music got a little repetitive after a while. Maybe have different tunes for each weapon or something?