Reviews for "Dying In Dungeon"

Pretty cool concept/graphics and the controls are smooth, but it gets repetitive quickly. The boss was a bit too easy, at least for the trapper class :P And shooting arrows or throwing bombs when the character is right below a wall is totally ineffective (the bomb just exploded right after being thrown and the arrow didn't even make it out)
But it's a really cool game given that it was a jam thing, so keep it up ^.^

Thoof responds:

Balance is definitely something I had trouble figuring out. Hopefully the game would feel less repetitive after a proper balance patch, so things don't feel too easy. Could also make the game shorter. I'll have to look into the wall issue as well. Thanks for the feedback :)

Interesting concept, made for a fun gameplay loop of "Should I kill myself here and keep my gems, or continue and potentially die to something else and lose everything."

The keyboard functions should be either arrow keys to move & ZXC to attack or WASD to move & JKL to attack. Definitely needs an auto-save feature each time you die.

I liked it, though I'd love to see the concept expanded upon. And the visuals too, but it was nice.
A little too long though to reach the boss.

it just needs like a visual effect when you get hit alot of times i don't know if im dodgin the attack or taking damage, also the R attack with the arrow looks too similar to the normal attack.
Other than that it's a very fun little game i love the enemy design and music, and the dodge move it's pretty fun to use.