Reviews for "Dying In Dungeon"

Minor animation glitches here and there. The death goal mechanic is not really satisfying as losing all your gems suck but good concept. Fun game.

Nice, what a Jam game should be. Oooooone tiny thing: somehow the browser is not calibrating to my mouse so the character is getting dragged all the way to right. I clicked start from the start screen and didn't move the mouse, but to no avail. It could be something on my end but truthfully, I can count on some wrd glitch with newground browser games every 5-8 games I try out so, yknow.

Thoof responds:

Not sure I understand -- is your mouse stuck on the right side of the game window? Or is the character moving on its own?
Also, what browser are you running?

Great game!