Reviews for "Dying In Dungeon"

Slayed my way through to the end and had a lot of fun! Felt like it almost put too much emphasis on the whole dying mechanic when really that's just a side objective you utilize when you don't think you'll make it through the primary objective, which is getting to the end. But then again, it's natural to want to get to the end and it's a bit funny as an unspoken objective, so maybe it's really good like that. Felt like the bonus moves for each weapon were actually worse than the default, and I wish the dungeon changed in some way as you go deeper, or kept track of how far you've gone. Anyway, nice work on this!

Very ingenius, I love it.

I like the doublethink of the unspoken actual objective: escape. Unfortunately I'm having a bit of a sticky keys issue, and dying to sticky keys was not my death objective.

Upgrading was too easy compared to completing the game. Might want to consider increasing the upgrade cost. Also, the boss needs a death animation! The game just cuts to a black screen with text. Make your players feel like they've accomplished something! Despite these criticisms, I gave it 5 stars. It's a fun game, challenging enough, controls were tight, visuals were clean.

Interesting concept, its one of the few games where dying IS the goal lol. I never thought to myself I would be avoiding potions.