For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Air Nomad"

At first the controls felt kind of loose and we start falling very fast as soon as we let go of the key, but I realized the physics seem right, it just takes a little time to get the hang.
Having played the previous game you submitted here, I'm very impressed by how you try and manage to create nice original concepts, that alone is worth more than 5 stars! Anyway GJ & Thanks for sharing!

PS: Have you considered adding medals and/or scores? imo, those seem to immensely influence feedback and visibility.

RyBaB responds:

Hey thanks for your input! Working on implementing an easier to pick up control scheme for the expanded version! Also thanks for playing Path Finder, that's really cool.

And I'm somewhat new to Newgrounds, but I'll look into it for the next project! :D

Love the concept of this, great job

RyBaB responds:

Thanks! Went through a lot of drafts to get it to this point 🙂

Im just a bit mad I didnt picj up all the bananas

Fun but the mechanics of going up at an angle are frustrating, maybe even take a couple of mines out for better flow.

The boss "battle" is a little easy compared to the rest, but otherwise great game, intuitive mechanics, just could have used a bit more content. Very polished. Z/O for wind seems fine for me.