Reviews for "Brigitte Puts Tracer in the Machine"

While the models are not that good and animations lack as well (both are issues of the engine used), the understanding what eroticisms means is way above average here.

The scene is simply great and allows for a lot of fantasy to make up rest of the story. Sounds are also above average - no stupid high pitch sounds clipped out from some random hentai movie.

The kiss before Brigitte pushes Tracer down at 0:50 is my favorite moment.

Looking at other work of the author, this shows how far has the author moved forward in term of skill and shows much promise for future creations.

Keep it up.

BaronStrap responds:

I appreciate the detailed feedback. Anticipation/timing is everything, and I hope to keep getting better at that and all aspects of this stuff. Still a long ways to go!

I'm not a fan of these characters (I don’t play this game), but this is a good video. Great emotions and style.

Really like the creativity, great job.

Amazing! The choreography is nice. The camera angles are focused like a movie. Plus, it's Tracer.

The score says it all. Great work.