Reviews for "NG BBS Awards 2019"

very nice game, graphics are out of this world! very outstanding. verry wow 10/10

Thanks bruv!

Man this makes me want to post more in the BBS but my work schedule gives me almost no down time to do it. Great seeing some familiar faces in here and some not so familiar ones too. Keep up the good(?) work everyone.

Little-Rena responds:

Well, when you're not at work, stop by, and post a thread like "You're a Garbage Can now!" and everyone will love you for it!

lookin' forward to who wins the 2020 awards, also how tf did Wegra win 3 different cags?

Little-Rena responds:

People voted for him! Democracy in action!

Wow, I almost wish I stopped going on the forums. I remember Corrupt A Wish! I submitted a bunch of stuff there. Wait, I thought that was locked? Maybe it was just another thread. The music was great.

You had no idea what you were going to hear. It's great to hear this stuff from the end of the year. It does seem sad we're losing users all the time. I'll still be here! I'm a fan of knowing statistics like this.

Little-Rena responds:

Thanks! We are losing active posters on the forums, but hopefully it picks up again, and more people stop by! COME ON, FOR 2020!

Great little thing, I feel like the forums are an underrated part of this site and often gets overlooked so it's pretty nice to see this on the front page, well done!

Little-Rena responds:

The forums are pretty cool, more people should stop by! Thank you!