Reviews for "Sky Kitty"

Pretty beast game.

the game is just a good time waster. thats it.

evowolfdemon responds:

What would u like to see in the game ?

Seems like a fun game, would be nice if you listed what song is playing in the background though, seems a couple of the medals are working, they just happen to be a little buggy on whether or not they will work currently.

EDIT: Tried the game again, seems no medals are currently unlocking still, hope they work soon. Also, unsure what the scoreboard is for, would it be possible to give a more clear description of what the scoreboard is keeping track of?

EDIT update 1/10/2020: Seems several of the medals are still not working. Also, feel like the font should be changed slightly as I got a little confused after 100 coins and thought it said I had 200+ coins for some reason.

EDIT update: 5/14/2020: Coin and time based medals still do not work at this time. :(

evowolfdemon responds:

Metals should all work now :) .

Love the version of a classic, most medals will not unlock for me though - any ideas?

evowolfdemon responds:

I have a version being developed for app store and it will include alot more stuff look for link in the editor's notes I will leave a link soon. I still am not sure why the metals are not working but I am still working on it. Thank you for the rating and the comment

This is a pretty fun game. I just wish I could get the medal for 100 coins. I'm getting all 100, and it still won't give me the medal.