Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Punks & Thugs!"

I enjoyed the direction in this. The camera, motion, setting, action, story... You made it all come together nicely. No need for dialogue or anything. A bit of rock'n'roll is just fine. The part when she reloads the revolver was probably my favourite.

(Edit: I noticed she fired seven shots but loads six and that her hand switches. :P But that didn't make me enjoy the film less)

from the tension of the very little sound. to the smooth animation and cool perspectives. This is a attention grabbing action packed short. The way it's animated is a long forgotten yet very cool way aswell. It could've done with more sound effects for added stress. Like footsteps and seeping blood. More qiet noises, maybe even wood boards creaking.

It's so smooth, and the cinematography is amazing!

I really like the gunplay in this.
From the breach and clear to the the tactically taking out the lights it was very well compose on a shot by shot basis.
It's interesting choice to not have any back an forth, but i know cuing clay to speech can be super time consuming.
Since you where cutting between perspectives you could have had the spoken lines delivered when the person was off screen, so we would only see the person listening.
The silence did make it visceral, especially with the emphasis of noise in the beginning.
I guess only real compliant is where she go tthe extra bullets?
I only see 2 spare in box, and I know it's a small gripe but with how engaing the gunplay is, I was expecting her to have grab the Uzi, so it broke the narrative for me slightly.
Otherwise I really liked how you set up the set, and some of your sweeping shots are amazingly ambitious, and pay off.
Thanks for making this.

for all times to want truth thers is nothing!