For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Clockmas 2019"

merry clockmas

Merry Christmas, Clock Crew! Boy, was it joyous to see the longest Christmas submission this year on Christmas! I liked the narrative that was going on at first, you know with the poo murderer. I wish it was more ongoing. It was still quite fun. I love the styles, even going into live-action!

The bits at the end with the characters being killed was funny too. I knew Hanukkah would be mentioned eventually. It seems like we did get a lot of good Christmas submissions this year. May the holiday spirit never die down! It kept my interest most of the time.

My favorite parts were the ones with ThorClock. Very realistic depictions. Don’t lick things that might be poop, kids

MatelOl responds:

Your part was really funny thor!

once again, the clockcrew did an excellent collab for xmas, or should i say, ''clockmas''?

well, all of the parts were good, starting from pop-tart's great part, which had nicely drawn characters and smooth animation, along with a very funny story, as mello-yello clock tried to deliver some packages during the holidays season.
then, we've had flounderman's excellent (but also creepy+surreal) part, where officers slurpee and thor clock try to solve a murder case during christmas, and it ends up with quite a bang.
brazil clock's part was short and sweet, and it did the job right, despite its minimalism+ rushed nature.
polyhedron once again delivered a great collab part, full of seasons greetings and classic Cc humour, done in a picturesque way,
while phonograph clock delivered a comedic masterpiece, full of many good sound effects with the clever use of text-to-speech voices, and funny puns+visual jokes as well.
his animation was smooth too, ensuring a very good collab part once again.

futhermore, bolt clock's part was short and sweet, with good visuals and with excellent humour, while his drawing style is good as always.
also, redbook clock's part was very beautiful, festive, and nicely done, with nicely drawn characters, many cameos of famous clocks, and with good humour in the choice of the gifts, during the ''secret santa'' event going on.
mello yello's and jamba clock's gift's scene was a hilarious idea, along with the part about phonograph clock's gift as well...
also, the part where rob clock's refusal to add BB10 in the collab is sadly true, due to rob clock's bad nature, which is evident once again.

as we move on, vuvuzela's part is a visual masterpiece, filled with good drawings of each character, good linework and with a smooth, fast animation speed.
vuvuzela clock's humour is also great, as its been shown many times.

also, melloyello's part was a GREAT adaptation of octopus-clock's script, which formed a splendid xmas part, full of comedy, well known references and various awesome, memorable moments to behold.
an excellent part in general.

switch clock's part was smoothly animated, with nicely drawn characters and good humour, holding all the old-school traditional elements of a classic (old) CC movie, but with a combination of accuracy and of professionalism.

doggo clock did a great stop-motion animation for his part once again, and it was a beautiful sight to behold. what a nice movie! (it was short but good)

thor clock did a splendid part full of festive humour and of the classic CC chaotic jokes about ''violence during expressions'', in which we saw many familiar clocks having their issues with the collab author, more or less.
in that same part, we also glimpse a rare cameo of strawberry clock's ''nose''!
oh dear...

lastly, we see the always amazing mastery of zombie linclock's great animation skills, which was complete with spectacular visuals, a very smooth animation, and with a short, but beautifully executed movie, which brought us a nice ending for this good, festive collab.

all in all, this collab was great, (thanks to all the skileld participants in it), and it would've been even better, if the collab organizer (rob clock) wasnt so petty as to exclude various members of the CC from participating in the collab.

apart from that sad fact, everything else was good.
the intro+credits scene of the collab was good, and the whole presentation was worthy of a proper, big CC collab.

good work people, keep it up, and merry clockmas!

Ushnor responds:

Remember that StrawberryClock’s nose is CANON. StrawberryClock only actually appeared in my colab part. All the other parts had an imposter. Who is this mysterious strawberry with a clock on it that’s pretending to be our king? Really adds an extra layer of mystery and suspense to the colab.
-ThorClock, God of Thunder

Merry clockmas Thor & BB10

Fentanyl is a plant man. You can't ban a plant.

FLOUNDERMANCLOCK responds:

it's like, from nature and shit.

Ushnor responds:

REEEEEEEEEE

HMMM. Why 1 star

Pop-Tart responds:

It was the Christmas poop murderer.

SwitchClock responds: