Reviews for "Lovu Lovu Blast - Xmas Castle PUBLIC"

This game is way too unforgiving to be really fun. A few game design issues too (e.g. not giving you enough space to store all bonuses, meaning you'll lose a quite a few extra balls by picking the bonuses too early).

In my opinion, if the game gets an update it really needs several improvements to be enjoyable. There are many ways to manage that: bigger balls, free ball whenever you hit something, slower meter, more generous targets (e.g. the glowing aura counts, but doesn't bounce so you can't do multiple hits at once), an endless mode for the ones who just want to see the content without caring too much for the challenge...

I don't recommend, there are better sexy games out there to waste your time on.

XD 'Bigger balls' hehe
Thanks for playing and for the suggestions!
Dez

I'm conflicted on how to vote on this because I enjoy the overall concept. The art is FANTASTIC, the mechanics are a decent idea... but the slider is just implemented way too sporadically. If your computer stutters, you're fucked. If you click a fraction of a millisecond, you're fucked. I think a more Angry Birds style control where the action is more skill-based would have been a better implementation of what you're trying to accomplish. As it stands now, this is just a little too difficult and time consuming for the reward given. Another qualm that I have with this game is that content is locked behind a paywall. That's fine, but this should really be marked as a demo version instead of titling it like it's a regular game.

Heyho, iMoogleDusk!
Thank you for giving the game a go and for your thoughts! :)
I'm in the process of gathering feedback, so the feel of the game might still change around - I like a challenging gameplay, but agree that especially the beginning of a round could be a bit more inviting.

Excellent Game.

Heyho, viper-39!

Thanks a ton! :)
Dez

very hard to properly control; too easy to hit the very ends. Otherwise great

Heyho gert50!

Thanks, man! Yeah, it kinda came out a bit on the harder side :D
I have the best results when I let the marker come from the bottom - maybe that helps a bit.

Enjoy and stay funky,