Reviews for "Lovu Lovu Blast - Xmas Castle PUBLIC"

I would love to see an expanded version of this game! It's cute and fun!

Heyho, red-sorceress!

Thanks a lot, glad you enjoyed the game!
I'll expand the gameplay a little bit according to the feedback I've gotten, and I also want to put in some more lewds of the princesses :)
Merry christmas and stay funky!
Dez

Interesting concept I guess? The pinpoint precision required to hit the targets after you've hit the 'guide rail' +balls makes it frustrating to play. Edit: And if you do some how manage to land enough to 'unlock' something by hitting it three times with your limited selection, it's censored anyway.

Heyho, BurningGeneral!

Thanks for playing and for your feedback! I plan to address both points in the next update, meaning a smoother gameplay curve and more lewds ;)
Merry christmas and stay funky,
Dez

Why did I even waste my time for this. There's literally nothing special here.

Pretty much trash. Poor gameplay and no type of learning curve. Its just another shameless cash grab to try to pressure people into spending cash to see cartoon tiddies

I know it's a public version and we won't get to see everything but at least make it so that people want to play the slider for the power meter is very unforgiving there is challenging and then just ridiculous otherwise this would be a great game good concept and the artwork is great really like that. Hoping it gets a bit of a fix because it can be good.

Heyho, SpaceWalrus!
Thanks for playing! I'll make an update for the gameplay and probably the lewd content soon.
Until then, happy holidays and stay funky! ;)