Reviews for "Lovu Lovu Blast - Xmas Castle PUBLIC"

This reminds me of some of the good old Newgrounds games. A little difficult, but it's playable.

Heyho, Georgikus!
Thank you! Oh yeah, good old Newgrounds... those were the times :)
The next update will add more lewd content and make the game a bit more manageable to play - would love to hear what you think about it!

Stay funky,
Dez

the art is good but the gameplay is boring

Heyho, liba!
Well, at least I got 50% right ;)
Thanks for playing and stay funky,
Dez

It's a cute little game, I like it the art and presentation is nice but it's not very satisfying to play. The game is just too hard. I don't think it should be super easy just a bit easier. The power bar just moves way to fast, it feels like complete chance where the ball is going to go. It feels like you can't really make any progress in the game.

I'd say if it was just a bit easier it would be more fun, nudes aren't enough to keep people playing.

Heyho, JoSilver!
Thank you for playing! I agree with what you (and others) said about the difficulty, that's why the next update will have that adjusted AND more nudes :D Better safe than sorry, right? ;)
Stay funky,
Dez

Great concept. Wish the hitboxes were a little bigger. If you give this game a sexy touch, why not make the woman prettier?

Heyho, Johannes!
Thank you! The hitboxes will be adjusted in the next update (along with some more lewd content) :)
As for the girls, they're as pretty as I can make them :D
Thanks for playing and stay funky,
Dez

Would rather play Microsoft Pinball.

Here you go, my man.
Have fun and stay funky,