Reviews for "A ScoMo Christmas Message"

Holy crap. That was amazing. Powerful and emotional, you shine a light on hypocrisy and ignorance. Well done.

Always awesome look forward to seeing more

This is amazing; I’m tempted to email or share this on Facebook with two close family friends residing close to the areas where the horrible wildfires are taking place (I’m in Arizona but have visited Queensland and NSW twice), but both family friends are in their 70’s age wise and I’m afraid that although they’ll completely agree with this, it might make them more depressed about a very sad and grim situation. That being said, I love this and will keep it for my own as a favorite.

Super impactful!