Reviews for "A ScoMo Christmas Message"

This is absolutely amazing. You've summed up the shitshow that Aussie government right now.

10/10

This is amazing; I’m tempted to email or share this on Facebook with two close family friends residing close to the areas where the horrible wildfires are taking place (I’m in Arizona but have visited Queensland and NSW twice), but both family friends are in their 70’s age wise and I’m afraid that although they’ll completely agree with this, it might make them more depressed about a very sad and grim situation. That being said, I love this and will keep it for my own as a favorite.

Getting some real The Juice Media vibes from this one... albeit of course with a totally different and impressively well-edited style, the coal in their hands a natural occurrence, the trees that burn, the subtle haze that permeates all... wonder if that one channel might've inspired this though? It's sad, the way the world works these days... but at least good messages keep getting pushed out through art. Great work with this.

-cd-

Holy shit that was powerful!

Fantastic