Reviews for "Let's Do It"

Боже скоро эти комментарии станут чатом
Хотя кто знает ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zanzlanz responds:

I'd like if there was a comments section in addition to reviews! It's just weird how people can't comment twice or have a discussion with other people. I'm sure it'll be a thing some day!

Good song! ;-)

Thank you! c:

Epicamente-PACKman is wrong, this is pure Drum & Bass

Zanzlanz responds:

Yeah I can definitely get behind that. I don't know which nuances draw the line in the various genres (and it is pretty subjective anyway), but simple D&B seems to describe it well.

Thanks!

I’ sorry but Rap God is better ._.

Zanzlanz responds:

What does that even mean haha

Thanks though!

Woo super cool song, the begining is a bit weird though but it's alright, keep going :)

Thanks a lot!!

"The first and last few seconds is Ruirize's first music creation using 'EXA - The Infinite Instrument', which is a virtual reality music thing!"

I remixed his small loop, and kept it as the intro and outro :) The vocals are also just Ruirize talking during his live stream. He's very expressive haha!