Reviews for "Forgotten Hill Disillusion: The Library"

I really enjoyed the addition of the camera. A lot of the puzzles were tricky, especially just not being able to see enough detail to get the clues, but walkthrough was helpful.

Good game. I only had to peek once in the comments for a hint and even then I made sure not to give myself the answer right away. Just got enough to figure it out myself.

I do have a question tho. The Flora and Fauna medal. How do I get it? I have the ticket to go into the exhibit but I can't give it to him to go into the new section, only the first exhibit. Anything I'm missing?

I liked the game. It's got some interesting lore, though it's not really my cup of tea to read about fictional people unless it's relevant to the puzzles. Maybe it will be later, i don't know.

*SPOILER*
The only issue I had with the game itself was the diamond not revealing itself when I used the camera. I honestly didn't know where to find it, but I was still able to cut the fabric. Without a walkthrough I never would've thought to try the scissors there; even when my camera's in the same spot as the video, it still didn't show up as anything but green fabric

Looking at the comment section, I'm not the only one to have performance problems. The game lagged here and there, and froze for 30 seconds after I picked up the camera. Firefox 71.0, Win10 64-bit with 4GB RAM here.

Love it! Just wish i could play chapter 2 onwards :D