Reviews for "Forgotten Hill Disillusion: The Library"

I'm not into point and click adventures, but this was good. I did like being able to see this nice place. It really is a well detailed place. I got the easiest medal. Don't I always? The colors are really nice too.

It's nice to have so many fine details. I like being able to explore so much of this place. I've picked up a lot of things. I'm not interested to finish it. It's just not that interesting for me.

This was incredible, its been a long time since a good point n' click horror game has been made

That camera just does not work in Edge. I tried and tried, but it won't move from the default position no matter how much I click and drag.

Great and amazing game! But none of the medals worked for me...
Edit: Problem is fixed! Thank you