Reviews for "Forgotten Hill Disillusion: The Library"

bie pero habia otros juegos de forgo que no funcionaba saben por que?

The flea-spider medal isn't working. And I crashed the game by selecting the camera right after entering a room. There was only a black screen with the inventory, but nthing else.

Luckily, both problems could be fixed by refreshing the game.

Not my cup of tea, but well-made.

This is one of the few amazing point n' click games ever. well series... but still, the whole game is perfect bro, Great job

I'm not into point and click adventures, but this was good. I did like being able to see this nice place. It really is a well detailed place. I got the easiest medal. Don't I always? The colors are really nice too.

It's nice to have so many fine details. I like being able to explore so much of this place. I've picked up a lot of things. I'm not interested to finish it. It's just not that interesting for me.