Reviews for "Forgotten Hill Disillusion: The Library"

As a huge fan on this series, you can imagine I was extremely hyped to see another game in the series uploaded. It has amazing puzzles, great lore, astonishing overall. The spot-on performance I'd expect for a Forgotten Hill game.

However, there's just a slight problem for me. I completed the entire game and got all the medals, except one. The Flora & Fauna one. I gave the guard my ticket, and got to the end of the chapter but didn't get the medal. I noticed a other comment talking about not getting it either. I refreshed the page a couple of times, but it was still locked. Am I missing something or is it a bug?

As far as the demo goes, not the best in the series... BUT the lore was amazing! The books, brochures and notes really delved deep into the game's lore!

reminds me of rusty lake

Neat adventure! Lots of interesting puzzles and I liked the way the game got the player onboard with a quick flashback, a nice tutorial through use of the tickets, and the optional reading of as much of the backstory the player wants to in the files. The atmosphere was really creepy too, at least for a sissy like me. Nice work!

Game lags to death. Slows my entire browser.