Reviews for "AIM - Chris, the Boat and the Tormented Sea"

I don't generally listen to many solo piano pieces. However, this captured my thoughts, and I think it deserving of merit. The notes outside the chords depict the most emotion, which I admire. Your control and spidering fingers breathe life into a piece I otherwise would have seen around and not through -- a splendid entry. Thank you!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

It's cool if you felt my piano piece was good enough to listen to and enjoy, even if you generally don''t pay the genre too much mind. Thank you, for being so avid in reviewing everyone's work; you're doing a great job!

good stuff yo. very nice progressions! also the piano playing is really well done! i dont think i can play as fast as you did in that section near the end! the piano sounds really nice too :D

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, dude! I'm glad you like the progressions :D
Piano playing isn't always about speed; I just wanted certain parts to have lots of energy, to fit with the art! The piano sound is "The Maverick".

It seems like you DID participate too, this year!
I really like the piece you made! :OOO
(#ShamefullyEdited)