Reviews for "The Backstory.."

what

Shadz64 responds:

don't try to dwell on it.

Epic Epic Epic Is Really smooth and The effects are amazing

nice quality, but too short :C

Very much enjoyable even though it’s only around 30 secs long it still drags you in to want more I especially love that building implosion scene that is top notch cannot wait to see what wild destruction happens next.

Unfortunately short but bursting with potential. I really hope to see this expanded into a more expansive project than the glimmer of glory we got. Cool ideas all around, just wish there was more 2 show.

Shadz64 responds:

i am gonna make a continuation for this, shootin for 2 minutes this time. gonna be creative rather then *shoot bang shoot kill shoot bang* ya feel?