Reviews for "Terra's Symphony: FFVI"

wow, blast from the past

I so remember this, this was one of my fave old FF game songs, I even downloaded an NES rom just to play this game, ahaha...I love how you made this song much more symphonically composed together, props man, I love that flute, makes it more melodramatic, keep up the good work, FF series FTW!

Euphoric in Design

Ahh my friend, the memories.

This song is annonymous with perfection, a true masterpiece. Each not is filled with intense epicness that shall never be matched.

You did the song justice and reminded me of the power that the Snes once had.

Thank you.
5/5
~Andrew

Realmguys responds:

Thank you very much, I really appreciate the review.

Amazing

I don't ever vote 5 on audio, and I did on this. The pace brings out her feelings of confusion and loss, the notes pull the hope there is left, and the percussion binds it all behind her marching on. You perfectly captured the feeling behind this song, and that it's from one of my all time favorite games would normally lead me to say otherwise. As picky as I am about music in general, I'm more picky about FFVI Music than almost anything. 5/5, 10/10, download... I'm not sure what other honors I could give you if any. Needless to say, I'm impressed.

Realmguys responds:

Wow, I really appreciate the lengthy review. There were some failures on my part regarding the percussion on this piece, but I'm glad that you saw past them. I really had a fun time re-doing this song. Your kindness has no limits thank you thank you thank you.
-Tyler

WOW

Good stuff man, ff6 was a classic, you captured it pretty good,
keep em coming

Realmguys responds:

Thank you, I will try and get back in the swing of making these.

Jizztastic

A great rendition of one of the more famous Final Fantasy melodies. Well done!

Thanks!