Reviews for "Terra's Symphony: FFVI"

Solid, yo.

It's a great homage. It's one of the only rpgs I've beat over and over without it getting old. There's what I think is a hi-hat that comes in at the... err, bridge? It's kinda loud, and since it's kind low quality it detracts from the rest of the song a little. Besides that, nice work.

Realmguys responds:

Finally someone noticed my mixing error! Was waiting for that. In my final mix I mixed the location of the hi-hat and timpani near the back of the listening space. I forgot that I undid this function right before mixdown and just totally missed it when recording the mix. So now they are pretty much positioned closest to the listener, like right in your face. It's distracting. I'm a little embarassed about that, but it's way beyond fixing at this point. Thanks for the review.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like it. Makes me think of faeries and little baby unicorns dancing around.

Realmguys responds:

Haha, now that is different! Thanks.

Love it

I just love it just as i love the game,when i saw the title to this song i was like,what no way,made me cry a bit i must admit....lol you my friend are awesome,just thought you should know :)

Realmguys responds:

Thank you so much. I'm so very glad that you liked this! I appreciate the rate/review. YOU'RE awesome!

this is just too good

this tis so close to the real deal i played them both at the same time and i have to say that this one is better nice work o and it made me cry just it bit lol thats a good thing to me

Realmguys responds:

Well thank you very much for that compliment. I'm with ya there, this song does invoke a lot of emotion. But think about all that Terra went through, her theme had to be timeless. Thanks for the review/rate.
-Tyler

I don't know how to describe it.

This song just gets you. I've never had the chance to play FF VI but this song touches me anyways. Amazing song my friend.

Realmguys responds:

I'm sure it is next on the list of remakes. You will have to check it out for sure. Such a timeless and amazing game. Thanks for the rate and review.