Reviews for "Terra's Symphony: FFVI"

Beautiful rendition of the original

I've always thought that Terra's theme from Final Fantasy was always the best in my opinion, hearing this one makes me really happy. It is very true to the original theme from FF6, you did a really great job on this one.

Realmguys responds:

Thank you for saying so :) I appreciate the review and listen!

I agree

I love this song. it is really the best song of all FF games. 10 points from me. can you make a good remix?

Realmguys responds:

Thank you very much for saying so!

The Best Song In The FF Series!

You captured it's heart and soul and remixed it to be nearly as good as the original.
I couldn't give 10 as my heart belongs to the original version but you have my gratitude for an amazing remix. I have downloaded it and you get a 5 from me... Thank You!

Realmguys responds:

Thank you very much for the download and review. I really appreciate it.

WOW

Good stuff man, ff6 was a classic, you captured it pretty good,
keep em coming

Realmguys responds:

Thank you, I will try and get back in the swing of making these.

Simply Amazing! ;D

This piece truely captures the heart of Terra's struggle to find out who she is, amidst the world of reviving magic. Alone, on the grasslands she looks out toward the horizon, the wind whipping her hair and whispering promises in her ear. The marching beat adds an emphasis of war and control - a puppet regardless of whether it's for The Returners, or the Magitek Empire. She was born to fight, the product of a human and an Esper.

Thank you so much for bringing those moments of my teenage years back to me, where I would stand on the world map for long periods of time, just to hear this beautiful track play.

Realmguys responds:

I'm very glad you liked it. Thank you very much for the feedback and review! I'm glad there is someone who appreciates this old music like me :)