Reviews for "Camp Fe (2019 update Camp Hentai sex Dater)"

this was an awesome game a blast from first to last

MrMarshy responds:

Glad you enjoyed it dwadon!

Great to see this is still being updated! Not to tell you how to do your job, but I think some updates/improvements to the art would be fantastic.

MrMarshy responds:

Hey man, thanks for playing. I'm always looking to upgrade the art so It definitely
on my mind. Thank you though.

As always, it's a nice game that seems to be getting better the more it gets updated. So far, my only complaints are that there's stuff that needs to be added and that, while some art is really nice, the drawings and animations are a bit lacking. I am aware that both will be dealt with in future updates, so just be aware that you're doing great.
P.S. Hope your health improves.

MrMarshy responds:

Thanks, I am definitely getting better so thanks a lot. I've been doing drawing classes and courses online so hopefully I get some improvements soon and obviously more and more stuff will be added in future, just takes a little time for me to figure things out.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, what were the character names that activated the cheats?

Sorry! Been kinda ill so I was working slower

Haven't even played this yet, and I already know this about to be a banger of a game.

I mean, I myself would rate the game 3 stars and I made the game so XD