Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Christmas ADVENTure 2019"

I love Advent calendars, but one question was anyone else's character moving slower than a snail towing the Titanic? or just me?

I came in on the third day, so now I can’t get the first two medals. And now I’ve missed three days since I was in the hospital, also apparently none of the guests are the killer. Finally found time to play this on my laptop, there's a bug that makes it freeze with the music when I try to use the calendar, except the first time.
Whelp you fixed the bug with the calendar, so I could go back and earn the rest of the medals. That's what's good about this website, They actually fix problems with this website, unlike Youtube where they've made it where you basically have to hack in order to edit playlist and made some of them practically inaccessible. Anyway I still haven't figured out how to kill the killer, that's obviously what the secret medal is. Also how do you even get on the Naughty List? I'm guessing you have to be a dick to people in the community and get banned. Anyway last thing to say I finally got access to the 2018 ADVENTure but I still can't get the rest of the medals on that one.

Not bad

GeoKureli responds:

thanks

cool

Boomnm responds:

it really is isn't it

Ah, so you don't get the badge if you miss the day? Okay ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)

NickConter responds:

You'll get your chance next year